Wednesday 18 April 2012

O is for Osteoporosis, P is for pincushions

National Osteoporosis Society
I attended a lecture yesterday on Osteoporosis , by The National Osteoporosis Society
Which is why Im a letter behind  But Im on catch up now. 
After hearing the lecture i thought hey thats my " O " its so important  to stock up on bone mass while you can and when your older to keep healthy to keep your bones strong !!! 
Please take time to look at the website....


The National osteoporosis society


P is for pretty pincushions 


I must make a pin cushion !!! heres some lovely photos for ideas ! 








http://www.fabricpatch.com.au/main/patterns-by-category-pillow-cushion-patterns-c-117_119_129.html



2 comments:

  1. Adorable pincushions!

    I should have more calcium. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a very good reminder. When I was on a diet I did worry about my calcium intake, I got some supplements.

    Cute pin cushions!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments xx