Thursday 5 April 2012

C is for crochet , D is for designs , E is for



C is for crochet


as you can see from my blog I'm addicted to crochet, i basically taught myself by going on you tube and watching different clips. I haven't looked back since then !!! Made loads since then and Ive made lots of friends who blog about their crochet too.xx


D is for designs 

Ive started to make my own designs for crochet , you can find them in my free pattern section and in the wonderful group Raverlry .


 E is for Easter 


I'm doing   a year challenge of making a leap year blanket which involves making a granny square for each day. For Easter i will be making a square with a chick on it and good Friday i plan on a square with a cross.

4 comments:

  1. It's great to have a passion for a hobby. You go girl! Nice to meet you on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love this A-Z idea. Your leap year blanket will be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never learned to crochet, but I'm so glad people still do it. I'm always on the hunt for baby blankets and baby sweaters/hats/booties for gifts at craft shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to meet you all , great challenge the a to z for meeting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments xx