Monday 6 February 2012

The versatile blogger Award.




I was so surprised to find I've been given an award .
mlissabeth  from hooks, lines and singer thank you it very appreciated , so nice that you thought my blog was good enough !
I see so many amazing blogs and i always wish mine was as good !! .
Now i have the hard choice of choosing who to pass this lovely award onto !


The rules:  (yes, there are six!)


1. Add the award to your blog.   
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.

5. Award to 15 bloggers.

6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.


ok seven ramdom things about me !!

1.i have an allotment .
2.i can crochet but hardly knit, i plan on sorting that out soon !
3. my idol is Debbie harry.
5. ive never been on a plane.
6. i met my hubby when i was 19.
7. im a nurse.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen - thank you so much - very kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooo Karen thank thank you. Debbie Harry is one of my idols too. Saw her at the Civic Hall years back and she was amazing. Never been on a plane - c'mon Karen its time to get travelling :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments xx