Wednesday 7 December 2011

Thursdays thoughts for 8th Dec 2011

well my thought for Thursday is weather i would have enough time before Xmas to do a Jolly holly bunting !!
Ive popped over to Attic 24 to see what Lucy was up to and low and behold there's another amazing pattern by her that i want to complete !! But i have so much to do !!! decisions decisions ! 
here's her bunting .....
IMG_2182

I'm sure if you take a peek at her blog as well this pattern will be on your list of things to do !!!

If you have found anything this week that inspires you , please share !! use Mr linkie below to join in. The more the merrier !!!  Karen.


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Attic24 :) I'll be checking back with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you !! your always welcome to pop back !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Thursday Thoughts is really more a squee post. An account of a visit to a no so local yarn shop over the Thanksgiving weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post thanks for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments xx